We are excited to announce Take Me to the River 2018, a fundraiser for Austin Youth River Watch, will take place on April 25th at Mercury Hall. Please join us for cocktails, hors d’oeuvres, entertainment, and a silent auction to help support the important work we do. All money raised will benefit future AYRW youth development and environmental stewardship programming.
Wednesday, April 25, 2018
615 Cardinal Ln
Austin, TX 78704
Parking will be available at Mercury Hall, free of charge, in main lot or overflow lot located at 3504 South First Street.
$50 / ticket, $90 / pair. Get your tickets now: https://www.betterunite.com/austinyouthriverwatch-takemetotheriver2018
The attire is business casual.
Sponsorships are available, see below for more information.
More exciting details to come!
Paddle Raise and Live Auction
Part of the fun at Take Me to the River will include a paddle raise activity and LIVE auction. The paddle raise allows you to support AYRW’s mission in a fun and engaging way, encouraging your friends next to you to do the same. The live auction is an exciting way for you to support AYRW, in exchange for some amazing prizes. You really don’t want to miss out on these two experiences being auctioned off:
- TWO general admission passes to the 2018 Austin City Limits weekend two music festival, October 12-14th!
- Private birding tour and pancake breakfast for up to six people at Hornsby Bend with world-renowned birder and author, VICTOR EMANUEL! Victor is a birding expert who operates one of the oldest and largest birding and ecology tour companies in the world, Victor Emanuel Nature Tours!
We have some really cool packages that will be available for you to bid on at the event’s silent auction, thanks to the generosity of several local individuals, groups, and businesses. Here are just a few of the individual items:
- Hops & Grain Private Brewery Tour & Tasting for 10, with growler and hat
- KUT/KUTX Studio Tour, Live Concert, and Merch
- Yeti Rambler Mugs
- Round Rock Express Tickets
- ABGB gift certificate for 3-pack of 32 oz crowlers
- Cook’s Canoes – canoe trip for 4 people
- Fuerte Fitness – 5 class pass
- Alamo Drafthouse – 2 movie passes and $40 food and beverage gift card
- REI camping equipment
- 4th Tap Guided Brewery Tour and Tasting for 4
- Canoeing Adventure with the River Watchers
- Tito’s Vodka Gift Basket
- Girl’s Rock Austin – gift certificate for We Rock! Camp (for adults)
- Career Counseling session with Jeanne Quereau
- Tree Climbing Adventure with the River Watchers
BIDDING IS NOW OPEN! Click the auction button on the BetterUnite event page to view, bid, or purchase one (or more) of our 21 awesome silent auction packages. Place a bid online or text the package number to (512) 399-0330 to register with the auction page. Once you have registered, you can continue with the bidding process online or over text. Don’t miss out on the chance to claim some of these amazing items and experiences. Bid now!
Not going to make it to the event and really want one of these packages? You can skip the bidding process by purchasing the package at asking price now!
Thank You to Our Sponsors
A huge THANK YOU from AYRW’s staff and board to our monetary and in-kind event sponsors: 3M, The Trail Foundation, Peggy & Matt Winkler, Hops & Grain, Tito’s Vodka, Synthetic Pictures, Mosaic Sound Collective, Sayers Real Estate Advisors, Inc., Girls Rock Austin, KUT/KUTX, REI, Victor Emanuel, Victor Emanuel Nature Tours, C3 Presents, and the Environmental & Water Resources Institute (Austin Chapter). Thank you for supporting this event and the important work we do!
Sponsorships are still available!
If you are interested in giving back and supporting our mission by becoming a sponsor for this event, please contact Jamie Green via email at email@example.com or call (210) 232-7367 for more information. You can also visit the event page and select the desired sponsorship level to complete the transaction all online.