We are very proud of our River Watchers!
How do we know that the graduation rate of our Seniors is nearly 100%? Each year, the Board of Austin Youth River Watch hires an external researcher to evaluate the success of the organization’s programs. Our recent evaluations are available as downloads below.
(Note that each year’s full evaluation requires grades, attendance, and other data from the Austin Independent School District, which may not be available to us for a year or more after the school year’s end. In order to make non-AISD results available sooner, in 2010-2011 we began separating our reports into Parts 1 and 2, with all AISD-dependent results appearing each year in Part 2.)
- Academic year 2014-2015
- Academic year 2013-2014
- Academic year 2012-2013
- Academic year 2011-2012, Part 1 of 2
- Academic year 2010-2011, Part 1 of 2
- Academic year 2009-2010
- Academic year 2008-2009
- Academic year 2007-2008
In an effort to create transparency in our programs and operations, we also make our student-participation data publicly available (without names). Students in bold are new to River Watch. These spreadsheets can be downloaded below.
- Student Participation 2017-2018
- Student Participation 2016-2017
- Student Participation 2015-2016
- Student Participation 2014-2015
- Student Participation 2013-2014
- Student Participation 2012-2013
- Student Participation 2011-2012
- Student Participation 2010-2011
- Student Participation 2009-2010
- Student Participation 2008-2009
- Student Participation 2007-2008
- Student Participation 2006-2007